1. How does Home Sweet Home Tutoring work? Families begin with a free comprehensive assessment with a HSH Tutoring Founder. We then connect you to your personalized educator for a free consult to make sure it is the right match.
2. Do you screen your tutors? Every HSH Tutoring team member goes through a stringent multiple-step screening process including an in-depth interview, credential verification, and a thorough background check. Facilitating outstanding instruction is at the forefront of our work and only a fraction of those who apply make it through.
3. How much do your tutors cost? Every child or small group is unique and therefore every family’s needs are different. HSH Tutoring has created a pricing system and is able to customize the time and scenario for each family. Please click here for more information on pricing that is based on individual requirements.
4. Where do sessions take place? HSH Tutoring’s highest concern is the comfort, and safety of its instructors and families. For this reason, we offer the flexibility of in-person and/or virtual education. Our team is guided to implement a strong safety protocol as recommended by the CDC. We strongly suggest face masks when social distancing cannot be maintained and regular hand washing/sanitizing. Our families are encouraged to do the same.
5. How do I book a session? HSH Tutoring can be reached here or by calling (908)615-2500. One of our founders will contact you for an in-depth free assessment of your needs and address all of your concerns.
6. What if I need to cancel my session? HSH Tutoring was founded by two educators who are also parents and therefore understand the need for flexibility when it comes to children. This is why one of our policies is that we require at least 24 hours notice to cancel a session.
8. What forms of payment are accepted? HSH Tutoring accepts all major credit cards.
9.How is HSH Tutoring maintaining safety during Covid-19? HSH Tutoring’s highest concern is the comfort and safety of its instructors and families. Our team is guided to implement a strong safety protocol as recommended by the CDC. We strongly suggest face masks when social distancing cannot be maintained and regular hand washing/sanitizing. As we care for each other during this unprecedented time, we urge everyone to have pro-active conversations about safety expectations and to follow the best practices outlined by the CDC.